Crazy Sports - choose from a wide selection of team building activities and design your own customised event. Each team will create a flag and an anthem.
On the day of the event your group will be divided into teams. Each team will create a flag and an anthem. The teams will then rotate between the challenges every fifteen minutes. Points are awarded to the teams according to the positions in which they finish.
Choose Seven or Ten of the following activities:
"A mental workout"
Activities marked with * also fall into the physical category
- Tyre Juggle - The team has to work together to move five tyres onto one pole.
- Giant Marbles - The Goon is placed in the middle of the field and the team's objective is to knock the Goon to the opposition's side while standing outside of the field using only the balls provided. Patience, persistence, strategy and adaptability are essential.
- Abstract Art - A great challenge involving lots of creative thinking as teams try to copy various pictures using only the shapes provided.
- Memory - 36 blocks, 18 pairs, match them all and you have won.
- Marble Maze - The team has to manoeuvre the ball through a maze where a well-coordinated team effort is the trick. CRAZY SPORTS continued
- Key Grab - The team has to cross a "no go" area using planks and stands, before constructing a long pole to reach a key and unlock the bounty.
- Sliding Puzzle - 15 blocks with 16 spaces; the team needs to slide the blocks to complete the puzzle.
- Tumbling Towers - Each team is given an identical set of building blocks. The team with the tallest free standing tower wins.
- Leading the Blind - One person has to direct the rest of the team who are blindfolded, to complete various tasks.
"You will work up a sweat"
- Tug Of War - Yes, you guessed it - pure testosterone as you try and pull the opposing team over the line.
- Jolly Jumper - This is a sack race with a big difference.
- Stretcher Race - The team has to carry each person over and under various obstacles.
- *Giant Marbles - See "Thinking Activities."
- *Tyre Juggle - See "Thinking Activities."
- Nthachi - A traditional "African" game where participants from each team take it in turns to try and fill up a coke bottle with sand without getting hit by balls thrown at them by the opposing team!
- Plank Shuffle - As long as you know your lefts and rights, this shouldn't be a problem, as your team tries to collect as many balls as possible.
"Get ready to laugh"
- Catch the Birdie - "Birds" keep on falling from the sky. Team members need to try and catch these "birdies" in specially designed nests strapped to their heads!
- Broken Pipe Line - Teams race to move a 'precious cargo' from one point to another by joining short lengths of pipe.
- Bug Eating Relay - The team has to choose between eating a small bug or a large but better tasting treat.
- Katty Shootout - Each team must shoot the other team's targets down. The team with the last target standing wins.
"Be prepared to get wet"
- Ball Float - Fill the pipe with water and float the ball out.
- Boots & All - Each member in the team takes a turn at trying to transport as much water as possible in a pair of oversized "Gum Boots", while wearing them!